Meeting 2017-09-05

From Gainesville Hackerspace Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda[edit]

  • Event Coodinator
  • Conversation on Place

List of Tasks:[edit]

  • Creating list of Classes
  • Coordinating the schedule
  • Updating the Calendar
  • Finding new classes

Board Meeting - 2017-09-05[edit]

Meeting Started @ 6:22

Update on Sun Center[edit]

  • Encourage people on the list to sniff around for possible locations.
  • Get Lease, check lease, confirm if its 90 days or 30 day notice.
  • Talk with people from the City. Adrian Hayes-Santos, Charles Z, Harvey Ward.
  • Get List of Companies (showing employment creation) and Events
  • Announce to membership that we are looking for space.

Applications[edit]

  • Some other section about

New Candidate Document[edit]

  • Add section for which member vouches for whom.

Gainesville Hackerspace was accepted for the Orlando Maker Faire![edit]

Eddie wants to start the strategy meetings again.[edit]

  • Talk about how to handle fundraising and the toolbox.

Action Items:[edit]

  • Daniel to get the Lease
  • Daniel and Eddie to talk with people from the City
  • Daniel to write draft of email announcing the situation, and Chris will polish.
  • Chris to start planning committee for the Orlando Maker Faire